Projects are judged based on:
- Overall impression. Is it cool? Are they having fun?
- Originality, innovation, technical difficulty, novelty
- Does this work solve a problem?
- How ready is the project for market?
- Software and Hardware used. Are they using open technologies?
- Previous work done preparing for hackathon, if any.
- Teamwork, number of people, multiple group talents, experience
- Project presentation
Code of Conduct
Our hackathon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following.
- gender, gender identity
- age, disability, physical appearance
- ethnicity, nationality, religion
- previous hackathon and computing experience
- chosen programming language or software stack
We do not tolerate harassment of hackathon participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate at any hackathon venue, this includes the following.
- hacks, talks, presentations, demos, workshops
- any parties associated with the hackathon
- social media or any other online media
Participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the hackathon without a refund at the discretion of the hackathon organisers.